But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him. (Romans 5:8-9).
We must comprehend, that with ONE word.
Jesus could have come off the cross.
But you know what, he chose NOT to.
Even though he was mocked, ridiculed, and suffered tremendously!
Jesus chose to stay, due to His Love for ME and for YOU!
God doesn’t want us to be perfect, God wants to perfect us.
For one will scarcely die for a righteous person, though perhaps for a good person, one would dare even to die. (Romans 5:7).
Friends, when you meditate on the suffering, that Jesus went through for you, does it leave you in Breathtaking Awe?
Does it leave you wondering, how could Jesus EVER Love ME that much, to go through all that torture for ME?
I simply can NOT fathom that kind of Love!
I can say with ALL honesty.
WE DO NOT DESERVE GOD’S LOVE, MERCY, AND GRACE!! WE DESERVE HIS WRATH!!
I want you to realize something Y’all.
Jesus did NOT have to do that for ME, and he did NOT have to do it for YOU.
Jesus took the wrath he did NOT deserve, for ALL of us.
Jesus did NOTHING to deserve ANY of it.
Jesus bore the Wrath of God, so YOU and I could be reconciled with God.
That my Friends is ULTIMATE LOVE!
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39).
Y’all, I Pray this verse, gives your soul reassurance, the same way it does mine?
To know without a doubt, that NOTHING will EVER separate me, from my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
That nothing will EVER separate you, from him as well.
I am human.
I am far from perfect.
Y’all, I do NOT claim to be! I know I mess up!
I fail miserably!
I fall short every single day!
You wanna know the Amazing thing.
God Loves ME anyway!
God Loves ME, in the middle of MY mess!
Oh, how I do NOT deserve, the Love and Grace, he has shown to me!
I am thankful for it nonetheless!
I use to believe, that I had to live “MY VERSION OF PERFECT,” for God to Love me unconditionally.
What a lie that is Friends.
The ONLY person who has EVER lived, a Perfect, Sin Free life, is Jesus Christ himself.
Jesus is the ONLY one who EVER will.
Satan Loves to remind of us, of EVERYTHING we have done wrong, in our past, and throw it in our faces, as often as he can!
Satan Loves to remind us, of EVERYTHING we are doing wrong now, and that we may be doing wrong tomorrow!
Satan is a deceiver!
Satan is a liar!
Satan will try his best, to convince our mind and hearts, that God would or could NEVER Love us.
God would or could NEVER Love a low down Sinner, like you and I.
Well, I am gonna put him Satan in his place right now Friends!
Don’t take Angie’s word for it.
Take God’s word as the Truth it is!!
Scriptures of Reference of God’s Love for us
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16).
- God shows his love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8).
- Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. (Deuteronomy 7:9).
- I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20).
- But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ, by grace you have been saved. (Ephesians 2:4-5).
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God, and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. (1 John 3:1).
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. (1 John 4:7-8).
- In this, the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:9-11).
- Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. (Psalm 136:26).
- The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. (Zephaniah 3:17).
If you find yourself doubting God’s Love for you…LOOK TO THE CROSS!
Hey Friends. Thank you for taking time out of your day, to spend a few moments in mine. As a follower of Jesus Christ, it’s important to me to share the gospel with you. I write about my ups and downs, my struggles and insecurities, but above all else, I share how God brings me through it all. Let’s continue our walk with Christ together.