But by the grace of God, I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10).
Definition of grace:
Unmerited divine assistance is given humans for their regeneration or sanctification. A virtue coming from God. A state of sanctification enjoyed through divine assistance.
Friend’s, I want to share with you, a few ways that God shows Grace to ALL and on a more personal level also.
Both of these lists can go on and on.
God Grace is never-ending.
I am so very Thankful for that, and I hope you are as well.
I thought with the Holiday’s upon us, we should give Thanks, to the one who is Worthy of our all!
GOD’S GRACE FOR ALL
- Grace is God’s love in action towards YOU and I.
- Grace is God rescuing Sinners like YOU and I, who can do NOTHING to save ourself.
- Grace is God saving YOU and I from an Eternal torment in Hell.
- Grace is God sending His only Begotten Son, to die a painful death on the cross, so that YOU and I might be reconciled to him, and received into heaven.
- Grace is Jesus Christ, taking a brutal punishment on Mount Calvary, on OUR behalf, that YOU and I deserve, whereas he did not. He took OUR place.
MY PERSONAL VIEW OF GOD’S GRACE IN MY LIFE
- Grace is God saving my soul, so I can spend Eternity in Heaven with him forever.
- Grace is God gifted me with my husband…Mike. A man of God, who shows me how a Woman is supposed to be treated.
- Grace is God blessing me with two healthy Children…Becky and Mark
- Grace is God blessing me with four beautiful Grandchildren in order of birth…Tyler, Gabriella, Kali, and Gavin.
- Grace is God gifted me with four and a half months with my first grandchild Tyler, that he still uses to bless others.
- Grace is God not giving up on me when I rejected and blamed him for taking Tyler from me.
- Grace is God rescuing me from a Fifteen-year abusive marriage.
- Grace is God saving me from a suicide attempt when I no longer wanted to live.
- Grace is God giving me a car to drive, a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in, food on my table, and clothes on my body.
- Grace is God blessing me with a Job, where I can help others, who are dealing with Cancer, and while doing so, keeps my life in perspective.
- Grace is God allowing me to use this Blog to encourage others.
- Grace is God’s love for me, no matter how many times I fail him.
TEN SCRIPTURES FOR REFERENCE THAT DEMONSTRATES GOD’S GRACE FOR US
- But He gives more grace. Therefore He says, God resists the proud But gives grace to the humble. (James 4:6).
- And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14).
- For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2:8-10).
- He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:22-24).
- In him, we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. (Ephesians 1:7).
- Who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began. (2 Timothy 1:9).
- For the law was given through Moses, grace, and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17).
- For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17).
- As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 4:10-11).
Friends, can I Encourage you, to think of the ways, God has shown YOU his Grace in your life?
I honestly believe, that if we would spend our quiet time, with God in Prayer, and reading HIS word, our attitudes for his Grace in our lives, would lead us in a closer walk, and a deeper relationship with our Savior.
It is so hard for ME to fathom, the Grace that God shows ME, on a daily basis!
It leads ME to Tears!
I am in Awe, Breathless, and Speechless, for the LOVE he has for ME!
Doesn’t it do the same for you Friends?
I sure do hope it does.
Where would we be today, if we didn’t have God’s Grace!
Beloved, this lost, broken, and hurting world, need Jesus in their life. YOU and I may be the ONLY witness of God they see.
May we be a good witness today for them to see the Love of God, so they too may receive his Grace, that has no End.
Your Sister in Christ
Hey Friends. Thank you for taking time out of your day, to spend a few moments in mine. As a follower of Jesus Christ, it’s important to me to share the gospel with you. I write about my ups and downs, my struggles and insecurities, but above all else, I share how God brings me through it all. Let’s continue our walk with Christ together.