For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16).
How can you ALWAYS have a smile on your face, with all you go through?
You have a presence about you that draws me, can you explain what it is?
I’d like for you to share with me, what I must do to receive it?
For whosoever shall call, upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved. (Romans 10:13). And whosoever shall confess, that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15).
Friends, the Joy you see in me, comes from the salvation I have in Jesus Christ. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began. (Titus 1:2).
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (John 20:31).
These things have I written unto you, that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know, that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe, on the name of the Son of God. (1 John 5:13).
When you share your testimony of salvation, it can move the hearts of those who hear it.
Maybe they share a similar story and can relate.
Maybe it touches a broken place in their life and can give them the hope, that can ONLY be found in Jesus Christ.
See beloved, what’s missing in this broken world, are so many that do NOT know Jesus Christ, as their personal Savior.
But God shows his love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8).
The Holy Spirit will draw near to those, who are seeking to find peace, they so desperately long for.
What people are searching for and needing, is found in Jesus Christ alone.
- His grace.
- His love.
- His hope.
- His forgiveness.
- And most of all, the free gift of salvation, that Jesus Christ offers freely, to those who seek him.
And there is salvation in NO ONE else, for there is NO OTHER NAME under heaven, given among men, by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12).
When you ask someone if he or she, has a personal relationship with God, one of the most common responses you’ll hear is, “Of course I’m a Christian.
I go to church, don’t I?”
I don’t mean to sound harsh, but just because you attend Church on Wednesdays and Sundays, does NOT automatically, make you a follower of Jesus Christ.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3).
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9).
- You can read your Bible.
- You can attend Church.
- You can pray every day.
- You can help those in need.
- You can serve in your community.
- You can follow your Church Doctrines.
- You can do excessive good deeds.
- Beloved, good works alone, have absolutely no effect, on our salvation.
- Our good works alone, cannot save us.
- If we could be saved by good works alone, then Christ died for nothing!
- Salvation is not by works and has no role in our salvation.
- Jesus Christ finished the work of salvation, on the cross.
- We can be saved, ONLY by trusting His finished work, on the Cross.
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9).
God doesn’t want us to have a religion
- Religion is where we follow rules, hoping to be living right, and doing the right thing.
- Religion is serving God out of duty because we think we have to.
- God wants us to have a relationship.
- A relationship where we follow him, and serve him, not because we think we HAVE to, but because we WANT to.
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. (Titus 3:5).
- You can pray, believe in miracles, hear sermons, and even believe in its truth, and not be saved.
- You can live what “THE WORLD VIEWS,” as a good person, and believe in your heart you’ll make it to Heaven, but that isn’t Biblical beloved.
- Good intentions are NOT enough.
- If you want to be a BORN AGAIN, follower of God, you must realize you are a sinner.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23). And you were dead in the trespasses and sins. (Ephesians 2:1).
- You MUST repent. To repent means to “change” or to “turn.”
- You must be more than just sorry, for your sins.
- Many people feel remorse for their sin, but never truly repent.
- Remorse is being sorry, repentance is being sorry enough to stop, and turn away from.
- You MUST receive Jesus in your heart to be saved.
But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. (John 1:12).And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. (Acts 16:31).
Sadly, many people, who claim to have a relationship with God, do NOT.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7: 21-23).
I want you to know that having Religion, is much different than being a Christian, and follower of JESUS CHRIST!
I am by no means bashing ANY Denomination, search your Heart, read Scriptures for yourself.
Don’t take MY WORD for anything.
Take GOD AT HIS WORD!! THE HOLY BIBLE!
Friends, if you are unsure where you will spend Eternity, find a Minister, Pastor, Lifegroup or Small group Leader, or Elder, to talk to you.
Search your heart and soul, to know if God dwells within you.
If I can help you in some way, I will be more than happy, to try and answer your questions.
If I don’t have an answer, I can point you to someone who will.
Your Sister in Christ
Hey Friends. Thank you for taking time out of your day, to spend a few moments in mine. As a follower of Jesus Christ, it’s important to me to share the gospel with you. I write about my ups and downs, my struggles and insecurities, but above all else, I share how God brings me through it all. Let’s continue our walk with Christ together.