As a follower of Jesus Christ, I’m always looking for Christian living resources that I sincerely believe will HELP you in your daily sanctification. Here are 50+ Christian living resources that will grow you spiritually!
The following Christian living resources include everything from prayer and devotionals, hope and encouragement, scripture, and Bible study, and family ALL in one package! I am so excited to dig in and tell you ALL about it! Let’s get started!
This page/post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, as well as an affiliate of other programs, this means if you purchase something using these links, I will receive a commission on qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you! For more detailed information, please visit our Affiliate Disclaimer page. For detailed information, on Bible Verse Translations see our Copyright FAQ
The Ultimate Christian Living resources for 2021
- 1 The Ultimate Christian Living resources for 2021
- 2 Scripture and Bible Study
- 2.1 3 Easy Ways to Level Up Your Daily Bible Reading Plan
- 2.2 30 Day Retreat with God Bundle by Natalie Lynn
- 2.3 A Grateful Heart Bible Study by Tara Ziegmont
- 2.4 Delight in the Word thru Coloring & Bible Journaling
- 2.5 Devoted: Hebrew Scripture Study of Psalm 115
- 2.6 Embracing God with the Life you Never Expected
- 2.7 Encouraging Bible Verse Posters and Postcards by Deborah Hanyon
- 2.8 Faithful & True: Color Scripture, Revelation
- 2.9 Healing Plants of the Bible: Using Biblical Herbs for Health in Modern Times
- 2.10 I Love the Word Bible Study Binder
- 2.11 What is the PROSPER Bible Study Method?
- 2.12 Kids Bible Reading Plans: Strong Faith Series
- 2.13 Reflections Color Journal: Personal Reflection and Creative Discovery with Biblical Inspiration
- 2.14 Rely on God Journal
- 2.15 Scripture Graces: Scripture Memory Toolkit
- 2.16 The Bible Study Planner and Workbook
- 2.17 Write the Word Journal
- 3 Prayer and Devotionals
- 3.1 Create the Space Quiet Time Planner and Journal
- 3.2 Every Thought Captive: Body-Mind-Spirit Exercises for Emotional Regulation
- 3.3 Intentional Living through Prayer: A Prayer Prompt for Every Day of the Year
- 3.4 Persimmons & Provision: 30-Day Gratitude Journal
- 3.5 Prayer & Encouragement Words: Embroidery Pattern
- 3.6 Prayer Journal Workshop
- 3.7 Short and Sweet Creative Faith Retreat
- 3.8 The Prayer Toolbox: 50+ Ideas to Inspire Your Prayer Life
- 3.9 Use Music to Grow in Your Faith: Fifteen Different Ways to Use Music to Grow Closer to God
- 4 Hope and Encouragement
- 4.1 2021 Equipping Godly Women Online Conference
- 4.2 Candid Conversations: Real Women. Real Life. Real Faith
- 4.3 Christian Motivation for Daily Living
- 4.4 Clean Out With Love: 30-Day Declutter Challenge with Purpose
- 4.5 Everything You Need To Know About Starting a Christian Blog
- 4.6 Faith Spurts: Guided Steps to Help You Grow in Faith
- 4.7 Fruit of the Spirit Christian Yoga Series
- 4.8 How To Live on One Income
- 4.9 Launch Christian Blog: How to Blog for the Glory of God!
- 4.10 Six Biblical Approaches to Protecting Your Mental Health
- 4.11 Spirituality and Mental Health
- 4.12 The Body Image Reset. Find your worth in Christ, not your body
- 4.13 Women Living Well: 3-Month Habit Tracker
- 5 Christian Living Bundles for Family
- 5.1 Adult + Children’s Easter Coloring Book
- 5.2 Alphabet Maze + Bible Verse Superhero Activity Bundle
- 5.3 Daily Grace for Moms: Bible Verse Wall Art & Bookmarks by Rachel Newcomb
- 5.4 Don’t Bury Your Child’s Talents: How the Parable of the Talents Liberates You and Your Child
- 5.5 Gospel Love: How to Apply 7 Key Teachings of Jesus to Live Your Best Marriage
- 5.6 James: Self Study Workbook for Inductive Bible Study by Abby Banks
- 5.7 What is the Inductive Bible Study Method?
- 5.8 Miracles and Parables: Read and Color Stories from the New Testament
- 5.9 Praying Scripture for Your Marriage Prayer Journal by Kira Bridges
- 5.10 Psalm 23: Study Journal
- 5.11 The God-Centered Marriage
- 5.12 The Good Gospel: An A-Z Bible Resource for Young Children by Jennifer Pepito
- 5.13 Walking with God: Bible Lessons for Families
- 6 In closing on The Ultimate Christian Living Resources for 2021
BE SURE TO PIN ME FOR LATER
Scripture and Bible Study
3 Easy Ways to Level Up Your Daily Bible Reading Plan
- Go deeper than just reading God’s word.
- Creative ways to understand scripture.
- Be Intentional and Love God’s word.
This is a workshop designed to help you grow spiritually and get more out of your daily time in God’s word from Jen Evangelista and Arabah Joy. I have personally learned that reading the Bible and doing an in-depth Bible Study are two totally different things.
PROSPER WORKBOOK: The PROSPER Bible Study Method printable workbook.
BIBLE JOURNALING KIT: A full-sheet of printable elements to use for Bible journaling.
SCRIPTURE READING PLAN: A 25-day Scripture reading plan printable.
VIDEO WORKSHOP: Immediate access to the video workshop.
I LOVE AJ’s personality and teachings. Plus she makes it simple and easy to understand. AJ from Arabah Joy has truly got a heart to serve God and help others reach their spiritual goals as well.
I will be honest, I have never heard of Jen Evangelista prior to hearing about SOJO Academy with AJ. That said, I attended a FREE webinar that they both hosted and I was blown away by Jen’s expertise and tender heart for God’s word and helping others.
Jen also made it clear that she’s far from perfect, “aren’t we all” right? However, she personally took the time to answer my questions on the best way to work a full-time job as an oncology phlebotomist and still make God’s word a priority.
30 Day Retreat with God Bundle by Natalie Lynn
This is a spiritual challenge to encourage reading and memorizing key Bible Verses while drawing you closer to God with spiritual exercises to grow your faith, love, and service to others.
This particular challenge is centered around five areas.
- Faith in God
- Praising God
- Spiritual Armor of God
- Showing Love
- Serving Others
A Grateful Heart Bible Study by Tara Ziegmont
This is a two-week bible study for Christian living using the SOAP method. What is the SOAP method?
There are 10 lessons each week that include…Bible passage to read, corresponding scripture’s, prayer, and questions to help you apply and dig deeper in understanding the scriptures.
Delight in the Word thru Coloring & Bible Journaling
If you are creative and love Bible journaling you’re gonna love this one by Joditt Williams. In this course, you learn techniques for coloring, blending, shading, and texturing along with ideas for tips and notes. If you consider yourself artsy this will be an awesome and fun way to remember scriptures.
Devoted: Hebrew Scripture Study of Psalm 115
Devoted by Ana Willis will help you dig deeper into both God’s word and learn Hebrew too. How? This Christian living resource teaches the basics of how to read the original language along with lessons and videos.
Embracing God with the Life you Never Expected
Embracing God is a Bible study from Laura Krokos that’s dedicated to the women of the Bible. Do you know you when you read Biblical accounts about the women in the Bible “their” story becomes “your” story in many cases. You can see yourself in and through them. Learn how God changed the lives of women back in biblical time and will do the same in yours.
Encouraging Bible Verse Posters and Postcards by Deborah Hanyon
Do you stuggle with Anxiety? If so, you’re gonna love the 10 encouraging Bible verses offered by Deborah Hanyon. These are beautiful and will also help with memorizing bible verses.
Faithful & True: Color Scripture, Revelation
When you read the book of Revelation it can be extremely scary “IF” you are not a Christian. I LOVE this e-coloring book by Shama Stock because it reveals God’s character and love for us as His children through verse coloring.
Healing Plants of the Bible: Using Biblical Herbs for Health in Modern Times
If you’re interested in using natural ways for healing this course by Heidi Villegas is for you. This is jam packed with information on healing plants used in Bible times and how you can apply them today.
I Love the Word Bible Study Binder
This workbook by Arabah Joy is designed with all the practical tools needed to plan, organize, and get the most from your time in God’s Word.
AJ uses the PROSPER Bible study method for Christian living.
What is the PROSPER Bible Study Method?
- Repetitive Action
You’ll find tons of tutorials, instructions, as well as printable’s to use to help you more out of your quiet time in God’s word.
Kids Bible Reading Plans: Strong Faith Series
As Parents, it’s crucial to help your child to develop a habit of reading God’s word. Child like faith needs to be both nurtured and strengthened These reading plans designed by Jennifer Thorson are best suited for the ages 5-12 and has checkmark lists, so they are able to check off each day as they read each passage of scripture.
Reflections Color Journal: Personal Reflection and Creative Discovery with Biblical Inspiration
This is a creative journal used for verse mapping and coloring, as well as questions to meditate on by Richie Soares. Journaling helps you reflect and remember both God’s word and record to look back on how God has proven His faithfulness to you over and over again.
Rely on God Journal
Are you a new Christian? If so, this is perfect for you. More often than not, even for someone who has been a follower of Jesus for years, knowing where and how to start studying the Bible can be challenging.
This workbook by Kim Jones is crafted with you in mind. Christian living is hard and you can become stagnant in your daily walk with God. This journal is 31 verses focusing on HOW you can ALWAYS rely on God to direct your steps and path.
Scripture Graces: Scripture Memory Toolkit
I don’t know about you but scripture memory is super difficult for me. In this toolkit by Victoria Osborn, she walks you through John 1:1-18 over nine weeks teaching you how to memorize scriptures and grow in your daily walk with God.
The Bible Study Planner and Workbook
This Bible study planner by Melissa Tumino was created to help Christians study the Bible in a way that’s, fun, creative, and organized. It includes tips, resources, reading plans, spiritual goals, and more!
The goal and purpose behind The Bible Study Planner is to help discover, plan out and execute Bible studies that bring life-changing transformation and a deeper hunger and love for the Lord.
Write the Word Journal
Do you struggle to focus when reading the Bible? If so, then write the word journal by Sarah Frazer is just what you need. In this journal each day, you will be asked to look up one or two verses in the Bible. In the end, Sarah has blank sheets to print off and use after thirty-one days!
Prayer and Devotionals
Create the Space Quiet Time Planner and Journal
This quiet time planner by Gina Poirier gives you weekly and monthly plans, spiritual goals, tips to pray consistently, memorize scripture, and much more!
I guarantee you that you will find a plan and routine that works best for you in a way to help you stay organized and grow a closer walk with the Lord!
Every Thought Captive: Body-Mind-Spirit Exercises for Emotional Regulation
I’m gonna be honest, I have never tried anything like this before so I’m definitely in no position to say much on this subject. However, it’s part of the bundle and provided by Leah Lesesne. That said, I do plan on checking it out.
Intentional Living through Prayer: A Prayer Prompt for Every Day of the Year
Could you use a year’s worth of prayer prompts? Inside the journal by Julie Pfeifer is prayer prompts, scripture references, space for notes provided to pray for specific situations, and the individual you want to pray for. It’s a WIN-WIN!!
Persimmons & Provision: 30-Day Gratitude Journal
This gratitude journal is based on a chapter in Erin Odom’s Book Persimmons and Provisions. Wow, I believe we can ALL benefit from Erin’s story. She recounts her struggles and how her family barely was able to meet their basic needs. She also emphasizes how important is to stay focused on your everyday blessings.
Prayer & Encouragement Words: Embroidery Pattern
Many women enjoy doing hand embroidery, right? Many find it calming and peaceful. Mollie Johanson has tips and instructions along with seven prayer words in two different styles for you. The seven words you will find are…
Prayer Journal Workshop
Who couldn’t use a prayer journal, right? Jen Evangelista’s course gives you the tools needed to deepen your prayer life. Included you will find printables, titles, tabs, and papers along with detailed instructions for you to follow along. I am really excited to get mine started!
Short and Sweet Creative Faith Retreat
Mama’s are always looking for ways to worship and pray at home, right? Inside this course from Dani and Tay, you will find the following…
- 1 Step Busy Mama Scripture Workshop
- Seven Secrets to Thrive Guided Journal
- Done for You Doodles for Prayer and Bible Journaling
Plus extra bonuses!
The Prayer Toolbox: 50+ Ideas to Inspire Your Prayer Life
Inside this prayer reference guide by Kathryn Shirey, you will find prayer methods and starters for a deeper prayer life. If you desire a more vibrant prayer time with God this will revitalize you. Keep in mind, prayer is our one on one conversation with God and he longs for that interaction with you!
Use Music to Grow in Your Faith: Fifteen Different Ways to Use Music to Grow Closer to God
I absolutely LOVE Worship music!! This course from Gena Mayo helps women to use music to grow closer to God! If music encourages you and draws you closer to Christ then this is what you need.
Hope and Encouragement
2021 Equipping Godly Women Online Conference
This conference by Brittany Ann is a virtual event featuring 20 speakers who will challenge, encourage, and equip you to fall in love with God’s word. Inside are topics such as…
- Creating a Bible Routine
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Bible Study time.
- How to Use God’s Word to Bring Change to Your Life
Candid Conversations: Real Women. Real Life. Real Faith
Let’s be real, ok? Life in general is hard, that said the Christian life is much harder because you have an adversary…Satan, who wants to rob you of your joy. He prowls around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour!
Inside this resource from Heather Hart, you will find “real-life” stories from Christian women who share their struggles on various topics such as struggling with doubt, dealing with the loss of a loved one, and much more!
I’ve said time and time again that God will use our biggest trials and turn them into an even greater testimony! Get ready to be inspired and encouraged as these Women share how God has used the struggles to showcase His glory!
Christian Motivation for Daily Living
This Christian living resource by Zig Ziglar teaches you how to build strong relationships as well as setting goals that are practical and biblically-based.
Clean Out With Love: 30-Day Declutter Challenge with Purpose
This is an amazing concept by Laura Coppinger. We ALL do “spring cleaning” every year…this e-book inspires you to do what you already do but with the sole purpose of giving back to your community. It’s a WIN-WIN! You get rid of things you don’t really need and the process of helping families in need.
Everything You Need To Know About Starting a Christian Blog
Are looking for ways to fill the “Great Commission?” So, if you want to know how to start a Christian Blog Sarah Hardee has you covered. The world wide web reaches thousands of people every single day and many could possibly never hear about the gospel otherwise. Share the gospel today.
Faith Spurts: Guided Steps to Help You Grow in Faith
This guide by Mary Saltzmann is all about strengthening your faith in God and His plan and will for your life. Learn how your identity is found in Christ and how to cultivate a more focused prayer life
Fruit of the Spirit Christian Yoga Series
Yoga is something I have never done personally (maybe I should) but however, possibly you have? This series by Tracey Daniel is how to draw people closer to God as shown in Galatians 5:22-23. This Christian living resource is something I’m definitely gonna be checking out.
How To Live on One Income
Have you considered wanting to stay home but are unsure if it’s possible? This e-book by April Griffith teaches how to do just that. Learn ways how you can cut corners to be a one-income family now.
Launch Christian Blog: How to Blog for the Glory of God!
Inside this course by Elaine Rau is something I only pray I knew about sooner. I tried to do everything on my own and had no clue whatsoever what I was doing and had to start over repeatedly. Don’t make the mistake I did with my Christian blog. Do it right from the very beginning.
Six Biblical Approaches to Protecting Your Mental Health
2020 was a difficult year for everyone leaving all of us wondering if we’d ever see hope again, right? This resource by Michelle Nietert gives you Biblical approaches to change your mindset and mental health.
Spirituality and Mental Health
This course by Beautiful Minds Wellness includes 10 modules with instructional videos with step by step how to ways to improve the following…
- Emotional Health
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Health
The Body Image Reset. Find your worth in Christ, not your body
Have you ever felt less than, comparing yourself to others, and never measuring up to other women? This course by Taylor Kiser is what you need. Gain the tools needed to find your self-worth and identity in Christ.
Women Living Well: 3-Month Habit Tracker
Are you ready to change your habits? Here you will find a 3-month tracker by Courtney Joseph to help you reach your goals in the following areas…
- Bible Reading
- Meal Planning
Christian Living Bundles for Family
Adult + Children’s Easter Coloring Book
Easter is just around the corner and this Coloring book by Micah Klug is perfect to reflect on the final week of Jesus’ life and what Easter is truly all about. It’s black and white so you can or your children can color as you want. Most importantly, it will remind you to “lookup” to where your hope is found.
Alphabet Maze + Bible Verse Superhero Activity Bundle
If you have children this bundle by Tawna Schmidt is all about helping your child learn with super fun games and activities.
Daily Grace for Moms: Bible Verse Wall Art & Bookmarks by Rachel Newcomb
Rachel Newcomb has offered some beautiful wall art to help you memorize verses focused on the following.
- Loving Others
- Everyday Faith
- Trusting God
Don’t Bury Your Child’s Talents: How the Parable of the Talents Liberates You and Your Child
Jonathan Harris has created a resource to help your children excel in challenging times and help you…as the parent, to invest and lead them towards an eternal perspective instead of the typical world’s standards.
Gospel Love: How to Apply 7 Key Teachings of Jesus to Live Your Best Marriage
If you are wanting to build a stronger marriage by the teachings found in the scriptures you don’t want to miss the workshop by Dustin and Bethany Riechmann.
Sadly, big problems start with the decisions we make without ever considering our consequences. As married couples, it’s extremely important to think through those decisions.
Learn to experience more joy and happiness in your marriage each day through simple practices shared by Jesus right in the Gospels.
James: Self Study Workbook for Inductive Bible Study by Abby Banks
Christian living resources that help you understand and interpret what the scriptures mean are really helpful for spiritual growth. This is a nine-week Bible inductive Bible study of James by Abby Banks that goes paragraph by paragraph at your own pace.
What is the Inductive Bible Study Method?
- Observation: What does the text say?
- Interpretation: What does this text mean?
- Application: How should this change me?
Miracles and Parables: Read and Color Stories from the New Testament
This offer by Sara Jordan will teach your child about the miracles and parables of Jesus through reading and coloring storybooks. This is a fun and great way to share the gospel. These will also be great Sunday school teachings as well
Miracles & Parables Below
• Jesus feeds the 5,000 (Matthew 14:13-22).
• Jesus heals a woman and raises a girl from the dead (Luke 8:40-56).
• Jesus calms the storm (Matthew 8:23-27).
• Jesus walks on water (John 6:16-21).
• Death and resurrection of Lazarus (John 11:1-45).
• Fishers of men (Luke 5:1-11).
• The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37).
• The lost coin (Luke 15:8-10).
• The prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32).
Praying Scripture for Your Marriage Prayer Journal by Kira Bridges
This prayer journal provides tools for strengthening your marriage by praying God’s Word. Learn the following three strategies.
- Claim victory over Satan’s tactics.
- How to surrender to God’s will for your marriage.
- How to be a Godly Wife.
- Building a stronger relationship with your husband.
Psalm 23: Study Journal
This is a Bible study on Psalm 23. You’ll walk away with an understanding on how the Lord is our Shepherd by Sarah at BibleBaton. You will find printable worksheets as well as study notes.
Psalm 23 Verses includes the following
- “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” -Psalm 23:1
- “He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.” -Psalm 23:2
- “He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.” -Psalm 23:3
- “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with
me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” -Psalm 23:4
- “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my
cup runs over.” -Psalm 23:5
- “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of
the Lord forever.” -Psalm 23:6
The God-Centered Marriage
Learn how to have a God-centered marriage by Sue Nelson of Woman of Noble Character. Included are areas surrounding intimacy, money, communication, and friendship in marriage. This course will help you put God as the center and foundation of your marriage. Printables and ideas included.
The Good Gospel: An A-Z Bible Resource for Young Children by Jennifer Pepito
This resource by Jennifer Pepito is teaching young children the opportunity to experience relationship with Jesus. This guide has 26 lessons that will be sure to help your child build a foundation early in life about Jesus,
Walking with God: Bible Lessons for Families
This course by Kerry Beck is for the whole family to do together through Biblical stories. Lessons included are…
In closing on The Ultimate Christian Living Resources for 2021
As you can tell, you can NOT go wrong with these Christian living resources, and if you’re like me, this past year has shown you more than ever the importance of spending quality, meaningful time with God.
We need spiritual nourishment from our daily time with God that will carry us through each day and equip us to show the light of Jesus Christ in our generation and for generations to come.