Resounding His Love is about Christian living and finding hope and healing through God’s Grace
I share “real-life” situations in Christian living as a follower of Jesus Christ.
I want to help you learn it’s not about living perfect, it’s about living forgiven. In today’s world, the internet desperately NEEDS more Jesus! Christians NEED to be a light in a world that’s full of darkness!
I’m also passionate about sharing the unconditional Love, Hope, Restoration, Forgiveness, and Salvation, that can be obtained in a relationship with Jesus Christ. I do this by writing about my ups and downs, struggles and insecurities, but above all else, I share how God brings me through it all and he’ll do the same for you.
With this in mind, I want you to know what my Biblical beliefs are in Christian living.
People are looking for answers to the problems they face in everyday life and I want to point them to where they can find the solution to any challenge they face…Jesus Christ
I offer several Bible Studies that are meant to challenge you in your daily sanctification that is gospel-centered and you can find them below.
Christian Living Bible Studies to grow a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ
Armor of God
- Study on the Armor of God Part 1
- Study on the Armor of God Part 2
- Study on the Armor of God Part 3
- Study on the Armor of God Part 4
- Study on the Armor of God Part 5
- Study on the Armor of God Part 6
- Study on the Armor of God Part 7
- Study on the Armor of God Part 8
Glorifying God in your Purity
The Path of God’s Will
- The Path of God’s Will Part 1
- The Path of God’s Will Part 2
- The Path of God’s Will Part 3
- The Path of God’s Will Part 4
Topics you can expect to find
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Verbal Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM FINALLY FREE
- A quick read (11 pages) where I go in detail about the abuse I endured in my 15-year marriage.
- In addition, is the secret confession that I haven’t been able to share with others until now.
- For instance, I share that “real life” isn’t perfect and it can be messy but through God’s Grace and Redemption we can “let go” & “let God” heal areas in our lives that only he can do.
- There is NO SIN committed that will make God love you any less (though I thought that wasn’t true of my Sin for the longest time) covered by the bloodshed on Calvary.
- Prove you can leave your shame and regrets behind you and place them at the feet of Jesus. It’s no longer ours to carry.
- Jesus Freely Forgives…Forgiving ourselves is where the issues lay.
- Last by not least, learn through my story not to carry the burden that’s meant for us to hang too so tightly.
My Prayer is this…In sharing this difficult time period of my life with you, I hope it helps someone else going through an abusive situation, and how they too can find hope and heal through God’s grace.
And other topics such as:
- Cancer Related
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Loss of a Child or Grandchild
To begin with, you will learn I’m nothing more than a broken sinner saved by the grace of God. The beauty of my brokenness is God takes all the broken parts of me and puts them back together and he will do the same for you.
Must have Scriptures on Strength
I personally made the following scripture cards to remind you where and whom you can find strength in whatever trials you may be enduring right now.
Be sure to save these via your computer, tablet, phone, or a better idea would be to print them off and cut them out to encourage those around you and show the LOVE of Christ!
A little about Me
I currently work full-time at a local Oncology Office as a Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant and I’m the sole writer for RHL Blog in my spare time.
I’m happily married to my best friend and husband Mike since 2003.
Mike and I host and lead Lifegroup in our home each week. You can watch our God at Work video to see how this came about.
I’m a mother of two amazing children Mark and Rebecca.
I consider myself abundantly blessed with four of the most Precious Grandchildren EVER…Tyler, Gabriella, Kali, and Gavin.
Sadly, we lost Tyler at 5 1/2 months old to SIDS but he forever remains in my heart.
I grew up in church, however, due to circumstances and situations in my life I walked out on God off and on for years.
I rededicated my life to God in 2013 and no longer letting my past define ME
Read my My Testimony to get the whole background of “My Story” and what makes me…ME!
My hope is in sharing my Christian living faith with you, (in all my ups and downs, valleys and mountaintops, and trials and victories) it will show you just how amazing a follower of Jesus Christ can be.
Last but not least, please let me know how I can help you in your walk with Jesus by becoming an RHL member. You will also gain access to my VIP library, plus you never miss a new post. I promise not to flood your inbox!
Again, thank you for visiting and I hope you come back soon.